Since founding the Law Offices of David Michael Cantor in 1989, Arizona Criminal Attorney and Arizona DUI Lawyer David Michael Cantor has handled many high profile cases which have been covered by the local and national news media. He has been interviewed and has appeared on Good Morning America, CNN, Inside Edition, the CBS Morning Show, Hannity and Colmes, and every local news channel including Univision. In addition, his cases have been covered by CNN, MSNBC, and even Howard Stern.
About Arizona Criminal Attorney David Michael Cantor
- Certified Criminal Law Specialist since 1999 – per the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization
- Listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers® – Criminal Trial Section
- Voted Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association® 2007, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- Voted Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer by the American Society of Legal Advocates® 2014.
- Nominated as one of “10 Best” Attorneys in Arizona by the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- The only Arizona Lawyer listed in the 2007 Southwest Super Lawyers® publication for Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- Former City of Phoenix Assistant Prosecutor
- Instructed the Fourth Annual DUI Conference for Judges
- Former Trial Instructor at the Phoenix Police Academy
- Former Instructor at the Arizona MVD Hearing Office Teaching Administrative Law Judges
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense at Harvard Law School
- Member of the Assoc. of Trial Lawyers of America; Criminal Law Section National Exec. Committee Member (1999 – 2000)
- Member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Foundation
- Life Member National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Life Member Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
Some of David Michael Cantor’s high profile cases include the Michael Gherman Wal-Mart double capital murder trial; the complete acquittal of Valinda Jo Elliott (the woman who became lost in the forest and set a signal fire which ultimately became the Rodeo-Chediski fire – burning more than five hundred thousand (500,000) acres and four hundred and forty (440) homes); the complete acquittal of Richard Simmons (who was accused of slapping a rather large “cage fighter” who was taunting him at the Sky Harbor Airport); and the complete acquittal of Sgt. Patrick Haab (an off-duty Army Reservist who took seven (7) illegal immigrants into custody at gunpoint because they had charged at him from the desert , at night, near a local highway rest stop).
The David Michael Cantor Defense Team takes pride in being knowledgeable in all areas of forensic sciences. This includes DNA technology; Latent Fingerprint technology; Ballistics; Drug Recognition technology; Serology and Bodily Fluids testing; Blood, Breath and Urine Alcohol testing methods; Gas Chromatography and Infra-Red Mass-Spectrometry. In addition, the Cantor Criminal Defense Team has an extensive law library with research materials regarding FBI, Department of Public Safety, State and Local Police investigation manuals.
Get a Free Case Review, Click Here.
WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN KNOWING MORE THAN THE PROSECUTION AND POLICE OFFICERS!
If there is any defense to a criminal allegation (either factual or technical), the David Michael Cantor Defense Team will find it and utilize it to your benefit. The Cantor Defense Team, along with the numerous expert witnesses at their disposal, can give you your best chance at a complete acquittal or reduction of the charges. For a free initial consultation, call us at 602-307-0808, or click here to contact us now.
The David Michael Cantor Defense Team is BEYOND AGGRESSIVE!!!
Contact The Law Offices of David Michael Cantor and speak to us about your case. We handle DUI/ DWI cases, vehicular crimes, homicide, drug and sex offenses, white collar crimes, property crimes and other violent crimes.
Here is the Law Offices of David Michael Cantor Team:
Michael Alarid, III
David Michael Cantor*
David J. Maletta †
Eric S. Rothblum
* Certified Criminal Law Specialist
Arizona Board of Legal Specialization
† Also licensed in New Jersey