- “DMCantor.com”, “DM Cantor”,”the firm” and “David Michael Cantor”, previously known as Law Offices of DM Cantor, (”we” or “us”) do not provide legal services through this web site. These materials are offered for informational purposes only. They are generally limited only to Arizona law or to the state of the law generally as it exists throughout the United States of America. Do not act or rely upon any of the resources and information available from us without seeking professional legal advice specific to your situation and state.
- The transmission of information from us, including any reply to any E-mail inquiry is NOT intended to create, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship between us and you. We create attorney-client relationships only upon exchange of a written attorney-client representation agreement.
- The resources that can be accessed with hypertext links from us are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the contents of any such resources.
- We do not (a) make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided; or, (b) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any resources, information, apparatus, product, or process available at, from or through us.
- The rules, regulations, and statutory references we present are subject to revision and interpretation. Unless otherwise expressly noted, we make no representation, warranty or claim that the information available here or through this site is current or accurate. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the resources or information.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by us.
- Information published on this website, our blog or any other website managed by this law firm is for informational purposes only and is not intended for legal representation.
- While DM Cantor takes all measures possible to stay up to date, due to the nature of changing laws, fines/fees, potential punishments and Arizona Revised Statutes, DM Cantor does not fully guarantee the accuracy of information listed on this website and/or any other websites managed by our firm. In the event that older/archived content has outdated information, please fill out our contact form and notify our marketing department.
Contact DM Cantor and speak to Attorneys in Arizona about your case. We handle DUI/ DWI cases, vehicular crimes, homicide, drug and sex offenses, white collar crimes, property crimes and other violent crimes.