Carefree and Cave Creek Consolidated Court

Arrested in Arizona? Call Today for Help!

If you are charged with a DUI or misdemeanor criminal case in the Carefree or Cave Creek, AZ areas, you may be required to go to court for your case at the Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court. This is a new court that used to be two separate courts that merged to better serve the public.

David Cantor gives an overview of the Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court in this video:


Directions to the Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court

To get to the Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court, if you are coming from Phoenix, go up to the North 101 on Scottsdale Road and head north. Travel north approximately 10 miles until you reach Carefree Highway. At Carefree Highway, travel straight through and you will notice that Scottsdale Road eventually becomes Tom Darlington. Go an additional two miles, then make a right at Wampom Way. Travel one quarter of a mile right until you reach the complex. It is on the right hand side of the road and you will see plenty of parking.


Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court
100 Easy Street
Carefree, AZ   85377

Phone Number:

(480) 488-1689

How the Carefree-Cave Creek Consolidated Court Works

Dress appropriately when you are going to court so that you can make the best possible impression. You should avoid wearing hats, sunglasses, t-shirts, sun visors and shorts. Dress as though you are on your way to a job interview. It is in your best interest to hire an attorney to represent you in your case. It takes some time to physically get to the court and if you have a lawyer, he or she will go to court for you so that you will not have to go. On average, a court case can take anywhere from four to six months, with the parties being required to go to in for a court date each month. This is precious time you will miss from work and your normal life, which is only one reason to have a lawyer.

Another good reason to have an attorney is that if you represent yourself, you are known as a “pro per,” which means you will have to wait until the judge calls you. In addition, the prosecuting attorney will strive to convince you to plead guilty and you will have no help. The prosecutor will not tell you that you have a strong case and to argue against him or her. If you have a defense attorney, he or she will fight for you, file motions, challenge allegations and so forth to get the charges reduced or even dismissed altogether.

Call the Law Firm of DM Cantor at 602-307-0808 or fill out contact form for more information. You can get a free 30 minute initial consultation to discuss your situation. If you are still uncertain about hiring an attorney from the Cantor Team, browse the website and take note of the “Victories” section that shows the numerous case wins earned by the firm. Give us a call if you’d like help with your case.

Call Now Button