Buckeye Municipal / City Court

Arrested in Arizona? Call Today for Help!

The Buckeye City Court is mostly known by it’s official name, Buckeye Municipal Court. It is a court in the state of Arizona that you might be called into for a case if you are stopped for a DUI or misdemeanor charge. If you are cited to appear at the court, it means a Buckeye, AZ City police officer issued you the ticket.

In this short video, David Cantor explains what to expect at the Buckeye Municipal Court:


Directions to the Buckeye Municipal / City Court

To get to the Buckeye Municipal Court, you should travel on the I-10 if you are leaving Phoenix and head west towards L.A. Once you reach the Maricopa 85, turn and travel south and go down to Apache Road. Next, you will have to make a left and you will see a red brick municipal building, which is next to the police department. The court is inside that building and there is a lot of parking. There is overflow, so if there is no parking out front, you will be permitted to park in a dirt field located across the street.

As always, when you go to the Buckeye Municipal Court or any court, make sure you dress appropriately. This means you should avoid wearing tee shirts, hats, sunglasses, caps, shorts and so forth. Dress as though you are appearing for a big job interview and you want to impress people.



Buckeye Municipal Court
100 North Apache Road, Suite C1
Buckeye, AZ    85326

Phone Number:


In addition, you should always use an attorney when you are going in to court. If you are cited, you will want to have legal representation for a few reasons. First of all, the average case takes anywhere from four to six months, which means you will have to appear every month. When you have a lawyer, he or she can attend court for you so that you don’t have to miss time off from work or school. Attorneys also get preferential order to appear before the judge. If you are representing yourself, you will be forced to wait as a “pro per,” which means the judge will call you alphabetically. Additionally, you will have to speak with the prosecutor, who will try to persuade you into pleading guilty. With a defense attorney, you will have the best possible defense as he or she has your best interests at heart and will work to get the charges lessened or even dropped.

If you want to speak to an attorney from DM Cantor, you will be given a free half hour initial consultation. To schedule, please call our office 24 hours a day at (602) 307-0808 or send us an email by using our confidential web form. If you are unsure, please see the “Victories” section of the website to see the firm’s impressive history of wins in court.

Call Now Button