Does the Law Firm sell its cases to other attorneys and call them “Of Counsel”?
- DM Cantor does not sell its cases!
Is the Law Firm named after a Certified Criminal Law Specialist as designated by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization?
- David Michael Cantor has been a Certified Criminal Law Specialist since 1999!
- Remember – Leadership begins at the top.
How many Certified Criminal Law Specialists are at the firm?
- DM Cantor has 3 Certified Criminal Law Specialists – The most of any criminal defense law firm in Arizona!
- DM Cantor is the ONLY firm in Maricopa County which has Board Certified Specialists in both Criminal Law and DUI Defense Law. *
Is the Firm AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell?
Is the Law Firm listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers?
Is the Law Firm’s named partner listed in the Southwest Super Lawyers Publication?
Is the Law Firm’s named partner listed as a Top 10 Attorney by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys?
- DM Cantor is listed in all 4 publications!
- There is a reason Law Firms are (or are not) Top Rated.
Does the Law Firm go to Jury Trial regularly (and win)?
- If you go to DMCANTOR.COM and click on Jury Trial Victories, you will see over 150+ of our Complete Acquittals (i.e. not guilty – All charges) listed with dates and courts. No other Arizona Law Firm lists more than 23 Complete Acquittals on their website.**
- “Dismissed” and “Reduced Charge” claims are not the same as a Jury saying “Not Guilty – All Charges!” Some lawyers can occasionally receive dismissals and charge reductions (we have thousands), but very few can regularly achieve Complete Acquittals!
Ask the Law Firm how many Jury Trials have resulted in Complete Acquittals since the Law Firm was formed.
Ask the Law Firm to list their last 10 Jury Trial Victories (i.e. Complete Acquittals) with dates.
- This should be listed on their website.
- If not, then why not?
Did the Jury Trial Victories which a Law Firm claims actually occur while the winning lawyer was employed by that Law Firm – or did they occur while the lawyer was employed elsewhere?
- Every victory listed on our website occurred while the attorney was employed at DM Cantor – not when the lawyer was employed elsewhere (possibly out of state).
- Remember – Leadership and a Culture of Quality begins and flows from the top down!
If you have questions about hiring a criminal defense attorney or would like to schedule a free consultation with our law firm, please give us a call at (602) 307-0808 or send us an email by using our confidential form.
* Per the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization in Criminal Law – David Michael Cantor, Christine Whalin, Joey Hamby & per the National College for DUI Defense, a certification recognized by the American Bar Associations – Michael Alarid III
** Web results as of 01/01/2020. Each case is different depending on its facts. Past success not a guarantee pr prediction of future results.