Comparison Shopping For a Criminal Defense Attorney
Arrested in Arizona? Call Today for Help!
Does the Law Firm sell its cases to other attorneys and call them “Of Counsel”?
- DM Cantor does not sell its cases!
Is the Law Firm named after a Certified Criminal Law Specialist as designated by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization?
- David Michael Cantor has continuously been a Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist since 1999!
- Remember – Leadership begins at the top.
How many Board Certified Criminal Law Specialists are at the firm?
- DM Cantor has 3 Board Certified Criminal Law Specialists – The most in Arizona!
Is the Law Firm AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell?
Is the Law Firm listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers?
Is the Law Firm’s named partner listed in the Southwest Superlawyers Publication?
Is the Law Firm’s named partner listed in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Arizona by the American Association of Trial Lawyers?
- DM Cantor is listed in all 4 publications!
- There is a reason Law Firms are (or are not) Top Rated.
Does the Law Firm go to Jury Trial regularly (and win)?
- If you go to www.dmcantor.com and click on Jury Trial Victories, you will see over 150 of our Complete Jury Trial Acquittals (i.e. not guilty – All charges) listed with dates and courts. No other Arizona Law Firm lists more than 16 Complete Jury Trial Acquittals on their website.*
- “Dismissed” and “Reduced Charge” claims are not the same as a Jury saying “Not Guilty – All Charges!” Some lawyers can occasionally receive dismissals and charge reductions (we have thousands), but very few can regularly achieve Complete Jury Trial Acquittals!
Ask the Law Firm how many Jury Trials have resulted in Complete Acquittals since the Law Firm was formed.
Ask the Law Firm to list their last 10 Jury Trial Victories (i.e. Complete Acquittals) with dates.
- This should be listed on their website.
- If not, then why not?
Did the Jury Trial Victories which a Law Firm claims actually occur while the winning lawyer was employed by that Law Firm – or did they occur while the lawyer was employed elsewhere?
- Every victory listed on our website occurred while the attorney was employed at DM Cantor – not when the lawyer was employed elsewhere (possibly out-of-state).
- Remember – Leadership and a Culture of Quality begins and flows from the top down!
If you have questions about hiring a criminal defense attorney or would like to schedule a free consultation with our law firm, please give us a call at (602) 307-0808 or send us an email by using our confidential form.
** Web results as of 01/01/2021. Each case is different depending on its facts. Past success not a guarantee prediction of future results.