If you have been charged with a DUI, DWI or Extreme DUI in Arizona, you’re going to require a skilled DUI attorney. There are many defenses to DUI, DWI, & Extreme DUI charges. If Stopped for DUI, DWI or Extreme DUI in Arizona:
- Do Ask to speak with a DUI Lawyer in Arizona immediately!
- Do show your drivers’ license, registration and proof of insurance.
- Do ask to be released to obtain an independent blood test from a hospital.
- Do behave courteously.
- Don’t agree to take a Breath, Blood or Urine test until calling and talking with a DUI Lawyer in Arizona!
- Don’t answer questions or agree to be videotaped.
- Don’t take the eye test.
- Don’t admit anything or take coordination tests.
- Don’t try to talk your way out or be rude.
*These do’s and don’ts apply to most, but not all situations.