The DM Cantor has been servicing the State of Arizona for over 25 Years. Read below of what many of our clients have been saying and see why we have been ranked Best Phoenix Law Firm year after year. Our success stories (victories) range from a wide variety of areas such as DUI / Vehicular Crimes, Drug Crimes, Sex Crimes, Fraud / Theft Crimes, Assault Crimes, Violent Crimes and more.
Whether the charges you are facing are for theft, DUI, assault or other allegations, finding the best criminal lawyer in Arizona for your defense can mean the difference between the best possible outcome for your situation or finding yourself fighting the system for far longer than you deserve. Now is not the time for mediocrity. You need the best criminal lawyer in Arizona. You will find this experienced, aggressive and highly respected representation at the DM Cantor.
Arizona Criminal Attorney and Phoenix DUI Lawyer David Michael Cantor has been a practicing lawyer since 1989. He has handled thousands of cases, including high profile ones covered by local and national media. His expert insight has been spotlighted in features on Good Morning America, CNN, Inside Edition, Anderson Cooper Live, the CBS Morning Show, Hannity and Colmes, and all local Arizona news channels, including Univision. David Michael Cantor is widely considered the best criminal lawyer in Arizona.
Click Here to Get a Free Case Evaluation
All of the criminal lawyers of the DM Cantor have outstanding reputations of integrity and respect as aggressive criminal and DUI lawyers in Arizona. Through this integrity, honesty, professionalism and a highly aggressive spirit, The DM Cantor provide the best criminal defense in Arizona, for the most optimum outcome in your case.
Our team of criminal defense lawyers has won over 4,000 case victories in court, including 138 complete jury trial acquittals – with “Not Guilty” verdicts on all charges. The team features 3 Board Certified Criminal Law Specialists per the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization. This is more Certified Criminal Law Specialists than any other firm in Arizona!
Experience Matters, So Work with the Best Criminal Lawyer in Arizona
Selecting the best criminal attorney is never easy. So many say they are “the best.” But few present the credentials, experience, reputation, integrity and respect of the DM Cantor.
David Michael Cantor has been recognized by many organizations and publications as the best criminal lawyer in Arizona. Some of that recognition includes:
- AV® rating, the highest possible rating by Martindale Hubbell®
- Listing in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers®, Criminal Law Section
- Nation’s Top 1% Attorney by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (Criminal Defense) by the American Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 100 Lawyer by the American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 10 DUI/DWI Law Firm by the American Institute of DUI / DWI Attorneys
- 0 Superb Rating by AVVO Criminal Defense
- Super Lawyer of Criminal & DUI Defense, as rated by Super Lawyers
High Profile Cases Call for the Best Criminal Lawyers in Arizona
David Michael Cantor and the DM Cantor have successfully represented a multitude of celebrities and defendants in high profile attorney cases. Some of those include:
- Lisa Randall, a grandmother and daycare provider falsely accused of the murder of a baby in her care, with dismissal of capital murder charges with prejudice
- Michael Gherman, for the Wal-Mart double capital murder trial
- Valinda Jo Elliott, rejection of criminal charges for the Rodeo-Chediski fire
- Richard Simmons, the well-known fitness guru and celebrity, for dismissal of charges
- Patrick Haab, an off-duty Army Reservist, resulting in declining of filing charges
- Michael Beasley, NBA basketball player for the Phoenix Suns and Miami Heat
- Brittney Griner, WNBA basketball player for the Phoenix Mercury
- K. Kim, MLB baseball player for the Arizona Diamondbacks
The defense team of the DM Cantor takes great pride in maintaining extensive knowledge in all areas of forensic science to maintain their position as the best criminal lawyers in Arizona, including:
- DNA technology
- Computer Forensics
- Latent Fingerprint technology
- Drug Recognition technology
- Serology and Bodily Fluids testing
- Blood, Breath and Urine Alcohol testing methods
- Gas Chromatography
- Infra-Red Mass-Spectrometry
The Cantor criminal defense team‘s law library is one of the most extensive and rich with research materials in Arizona, including investigation manuals of the:
- Department of Public Safety
- Arizona State Police
- Local Police Agencies
Selecting the Best Criminal Lawyer in Arizona for Your Needs
When searching for the best lawyer in Arizona for your criminal defense needs, you need someone that is able to stand up against tough allegations and return the best possible outcome for your individual case.
You need a Phoenix criminal lawyer who:
- Has passion for Arizona law
- Will aggressively fight for you
- Has decades of experience
- Successfully wins criminal cases like yours
- Has extensive courtroom and trial victory experience
- Understands how you feel
- Maintains honesty and respect with you as a client
- Has a strong legal team
- Receives high satisfaction ratings from real clients
- Provides you with information you can understand
- Is clear about your options
For all of these needs, you can only trust the best criminal defense lawyer in Arizona, David Michael Cantor and his team of criminal defense lawyers of the DM Cantor.