If you have been arrested on suspicion of a DUI or any crime in Phoenix or anywhere in Arizona give us a call at 602-307-0808 24/7 for a Free Consultation.
Know your rights as an American citizen. If you get pulled over it does not mean you are going to jail. However it is important that you understand your rights and that you exercise them. Just as importantly it is important that you give the police officer respect.
If Stopped for DUI, DWI or Extreme DUI:
- Do Ask to speak with a DUI Lawyer in Arizona immediately
- Do show your drivers’ license, registration and proof of insurance.
- Do ask to be released to obtain an independent blood test from a hospital.
- Do behave courteously.
- Don’t agree to take a Breath, Blood or Urine test until calling and talking with a DUI Lawyer in Arizona!
- Don’t answer questions or agree to be videotaped.
- Don’t take the eye test.
- Don’t admit anything or take coordination tests.
- Don’t try to talk your way out or be rude.
*These do’s and don’ts apply to most, but not all situations.
Here is a video of David Michael Cantor explaining what to do if you have been pulled over for a DUI:
What type of DUI do you have?
Click on the link below to learn more about your Arizona DUI: